Our Team is Growing!
Tennessee Licensed Therapist – LMSW
About The Happy Hour
Welcome to The Happy Hour, where we are revolutionizing the landscape of mental wellness by being thought leaders in how mental health services are talked about and offered. Our contemporary studio and streamlined booking process makes going to therapy as approachable as your favorite yoga studio. At The Happy Hour, we boast an exceptional team comprising therapists, energy work practitioners, sound practitioners, and coaches who inspire and empower our guests. Recognizing the intrinsic connection between mental health and overall well-being – encompassing the physical, emotional, and spiritual realms – our team is committed to reshaping traditional approaches.
We are looking to grow our team! We are specifically opening a position for an LMSW. All therapists and counselors are trained in our proprietary methods, which are based on cutting-edge concepts, and include frameworks and resources to help our guests live their most fulfilled lives. Therapists and counselors are supported from our management team and have free access to our classes and meditations.
For potential team members, we seek individuals who are internally motivated, accountable, and honest. We’re on the lookout for passionate individuals eager to learn, adapt, and, above all, make a meaningful impact in the field of mental wellness.
Please see below for further details:
- Part-time. Hours:
- Monday 9am-1pm
- Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Saturday 8am-1pm
- $35-45/hour depending on previous experience.
- When not participating in one on one client sessions, this individual will be fulfilling administrative tasks for THH.
- Ideally, this individual will be assisting in running groups on Thursday evenings.
Skills + Education
- Active, unrestricted license LMSW in the State of Tennessee. A copy must be provided to The Happy Hour.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling, social work, or related field.
- Must align with The Happy Hour’s mind-body approach and feel comfortable with incorporating it into sessions. Training will be provided.
- It is a bonus if you are certified or licensed in a wellness field such as yoga, nutrition, energy work, etc.
- Must be located in Nashville.
- Must be willing to facilitate groups.
- The Happy Hour will provide private practice rooms free of charge. The Happy Hour also provides a private co-working space.
- The Happy Hour will cover practice insurance for those who stay on the team for 1+ year.
- Training in our cutting-edge, proprietary method.
- The Happy Hour will provide a scheduling platform and will cover administrative duties, letting the therapist or counselor do what they do best!
- Inspiring, collaborative workspace located in the 12 South Neighborhood.
- Opportunity to be part of and learn from a revolutionary business.
- Free participation in all classes and workshops offered by The Happy Hour.
Things to Consider
- This role is for in-person work at our studio in 12 South.
- Hours include evenings and/or weekends. The therapist or counselor is not guaranteed a minimum number of sessions per week. Therapist would be compensated for their time in studio regardless of booking.
- Private and group sessions are held at the office of The Happy Hour in 12 South Neighborhood.
- This role has the opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow.
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance