Our Team is Growing!
Tennessee Licensed Therapist
About The Happy Hour
We are passionate about our mission of making the world a happier place, one conversation at a time. We have an amazing team of licensed therapists and coaches who inspire, empower, and help our guests heal. Our team shares the belief that mental health is paramount to our total health, and is undoubtedly linked to our physical, emotional, and spiritual well being. All therapists, counselors, and coaches are trained in our proprietary methods, which are based on cutting-edge concepts, and include frameworks and resources to help our guests live their most fulfilled lives. Therapists, counselors, and coaches are supported from our management team and have free access to our classes and meditations. This is a 1099-status, independent contractor position.
- Available to hold a minimum of 6 private sessions per week. Therapists have the ability to set their own schedule, and build up to 30 hours per week.
- Must complete client notes and documentation in a timely manner.
- Opportunity to lead group sessions as desired (not required).
- Maintain regular communication and report to the Director of Professional Services (Tonia Dixon, LPC).
- Most sessions occur in-person, with virtual sessions provided upon client request.
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LPC-MHSP) in the State of Tennessee (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to The Happy Hour.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling, social work, or related field.
- At least three years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure preferred but not required.
- Must align with The Happy Hour’s mind-body approach and feel comfortable with incorporating it into sessions. Training will be provided.
- Accountability of schedule is a must.
- Must be located in Nashville.
- Must be able to provide proof of practice insurance.
- Therapists are independent contractors who are paid per session.
- The Happy Hour will provide private rooms free of charge and is responsible for upkeep and set up of the space. The Happy Hour also provides a private co-working space.
- Training in our cutting-edge, proprietary method and access to our materials, research and frameworks.
- The Happy Hour provides a scheduling platform and covers all administrative duties, letting the practitioners do what they do best!
- Inspiring, collaborative workspace located in the 12 South Neighborhood. A community like no other!
- Free participation in group workshops.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and any questions to Claire Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.