Does The Happy Hour accept insurance?
As a private pay studio, we do not accept insurance. We will accept HSA and FSA cards that can be run similarly to credit or debit. The Happy Hour is a cashless studio.
What is the process to get started with a therapist, coach, dietician, or energy work practitioner?
One of our values is to make signing up as easy as a yoga class, and the process is just that simple. You have a number of options when it comes to signing up:
- You can book quickly online through our website using the ‘Book Now‘ button at the top right of the website.
- You can read through our practitioners’ bios, find who you would like to work with, then book directly through their page.
- You can call us at 615-953-3534 and one of our front desk staff will be happy to help you find a great match.
- You can email us at email@example.com and we can let you know our openings for the week.
There is no paperwork that you need to fill out beforehand. If you are a new guest, we ask that you arrive about 10 minutes early. During that time we will have you fill out our informed consent and general information forms, show you around (if you’d like), and offer you a refreshment. It is our goal to make the process as seamless and easy as possible, with a LaCroix in hand!
What if I am seeing a coach and I want to see a therapist or vice versa?
Not a problem! Our model allows for easy transitions between professionals. We will work as a team to ensure that you have 360 care for all of your mental wellness goals. You have the freedom to go back and forth between professionals. We actually recommend this as all of our services complement each other.
Is there free parking?
Yes! We have complimentary parking behind the studio for guests of The Happy Hour.
What if I am not sure where to start? What should I do?
Give us a call or email us. We have knowledgeable and personable team members that are happy to walk you through the process, answer any questions, or make a recommendation.
Can I have my session outside?
Absolutely! Sessions with coaches can be held out in our Zen Garden. Starting mid June, we will also be offering Walking Therapy with Jeannette Diddens, LCSW.
What is the difference between therapy and coaching?
Good question! It’s so important to understand which option is best for you and your healing, and for where you are on your personal growth journey.
- Therapy allows you the benefit of exploring your internal emotional world of information as well as your external cues and reactions. Therapy can dive deeply into your past, present and future. (Coaching focuses on the present to future time-frame).
- Coaching is set apart by the way a coach approaches a conversation with a client. Coaches do not instruct, but help you through a process of discovering the answers yourself by using active listening skills, asking powerful questions, offering alternative thought processes, helping to identify limited beliefs, copiloting action steps and following up with you as needed.
We have two blogs about this topic:
Does Dr. Frock practice at The Happy Hour?
Although Dr. Frock is our Medical Director, he does not practice at The Happy Hour. If you are interested in his services, one of our therapists can assist you with a referral.
Can The Happy Hour be rented out as an event space?
Yes! The bright airy studio space is great for corporate events, retreats, bridal showers, baby showers, intimate group dinners, or networking events. Please contact Claire Price at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about space rental.
Is there a virtual option for sessions or workshops?
We offer virtual options for all of our services. Prior to a virtual one-on-one session, you will be sent paperwork to e-sign. Once you have completed this paperwork, you will be sent a link to connect virtually with your therapist, coach, dietician, or energy worker.
What is your cancellation policy? Can I reschedule?
Should you be unable to make it to an appointment, you can cancel or reschedule online through your appointment reminder, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling us (we honor voicemails left!) up to 24 hours before your scheduled visit. Cancellation and/or rescheduling within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment is non-refundable. Cancellations for workshops, groups, or events are non-refundable. This policy includes cancellations due to COVID and other illnesses. We offer a virtual option if you are unable to make it to your session in person.